Business aviation in Auvergne
Business tourism in Auvergne
Geographically located in the Centre of France, the Auvergne offers many advantages favourable to business tourism.
You can find all the information and the presentation of the infrastructures on the site https://www.auvergnevents.com/fr
- Business tourism in Auvergne
- Good accessibility thanks to a quality air service
- Modern infrastructures, sized to accommodate all types of seminars, conventions and congresses
- An expanding hotel portfolio
- An excellent quality/price ratio
- A preserved environment
- Large spaces for all activities
For the routing of delegates, discover AIR FRANCE's main air operator on the platform, Global Meetings offering multiple advantages:
Congress and exhibition organisers, a simple online procedure for the approval of their event and the advantages for their promotional actions participants, discounts of up to -47%* on a wide range of fares.
*Subject to conditions. For more information, consult the general conditions of approval.
Opening hours of the Terminal
- From Monday to Friday : 05h30 à 21h30
- Saturday and Sunday : 06h15 à 21h30
Information and assistance
Tel: 04 73 62 70 62 ou 04 73 62 73 62
Fax: 04 73 62 70 61
Fréquence OPS: 131.45
- For more information www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr
- ABORD catering
- Tél. 04 73 62 70 55