With Thomas Cook, FRAM, Look Voyages, Jet tours, Plein Vent Voyages and Voyamar
Flights every Saturday from 11 April to 19 September 2015
The Balearic Islands offer spectacular landscapes bathed in an exceptional climate. Consisting of islands and islets, the archipelago is best known for the famous islands of Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera. Beautiful beaches, lots of bars and nightclubs, cycling, hiking and water sports (including diving and windsurfing!). Here's what you can expect in your discovery of the Balearic Islands! A special mention goes to Palma de Mallorca, the capital of the Balearic Islands, which, in addition to exceptional historical sites, offers an incredible urban lifestyle.
PARKING: €15 for the duration of your stay!
Time flight : Clermont-Ferrand - Balearic Islands : 1 hour 15 minutes
Capital : Madrid
We talk in... Spanish
We pay in... Euros
At the right time! No jet lag.
Sweater or t-shirt? Hot summers and relatively mild winters, except in the centre of the country where winters can be more rigorous.
Tour the Balearic Islands using the ferry services and discover all these wonders:
- The Basilica of Sant Francesc, in the capital, Palma, on the island of Majorca
- The Pilar and Joan Miro Foundation in Palma
- The Soller archaeological museum and municipal museum of Polença in Majorca
- Mondrago natural park, in Majorca
- The Maritime and Terrestrial park of Cabrera (an hour's boat crossing from Majorca)
- Ciutadella. Village on the island of Menorca
- The prehistoric sites of Menorca and its cathedral
- S'Albufera d'Es Grau natural park, in Menorca
- Santa Eularia ethnological museum, in Ibiza
- The Punic necropolis of Ibiza
- Valdemosa, where Frédéric Chopin and Georges Sand stayed
- The rocky coves of Cala Figuera
- Cala Deia beach, in Majorca
- Cala d'Hort beach, in Ibiza.
Share on :