Business aviation services
Members of the operating personnel ensure the rapid transfer of Business customers from the aircraft to the terminal and from the terminal to the aircraft in a special vehicle and coordinate ground handling services on request of the crews:
- Flight plan filing
- Baggage handling
- Weather information
- Toilet servicing
- Aircraft de-icing, etc.
Opening hours of the terminal:
- Monday to Friday: 5:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 5:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Around-the-clock air traffic control.
To organise your turnaround time, please inform us of your visit at the following contact:
Information and assistance requests:
Tel.: +33 (0)4 73 62 70 62 or +33 (0)4 73 62 73 62
Fax: +33 (0)4 73 62 70 61
OPS frequency: 131.45
- For more information click here
- ABORD catering
- Tel. +33 (0)4 73 62 70 55
Flight Plan Preparation:
- BRIA de LYON
- T. +33 (0)4 72 22 56 77 - F. +33 (0)4 72 23 80 67
- Air BP
- T. +33 (0)4 73 62 71 15 - F. +33 (0)4 73 62 71 17
- Payment methods: credit card, BP card, Transair signature, cheque, cash.
- Météo France aéronautique
- To access the professional area of météo France click here
Located in the centre of France, Auvergne has a wide range of assets for Business tourism.
Find all the information and presentation of infrastructure on the site by clicking here
Auvergne Business Tourism
- Good accessibility through high quality air services
- Modern infrastructure, sized to accommodate all types of seminars, conventions and symposia
- Expanding hotel facilities
- Excellent value for money
- Protected environment
- Large spaces for all activities
For transfers of convention delegates, discover the deals by AIR FRANCE, the platform's main operator, Global Meetings offering multiple advantages:
- for convention and trade show organisers, a simple online procedure for the approval of their event and benefits for their promotional actions
- for participants, up to 47%* off a wide range of prices
* Terms of service apply. For more information, consult general approval terms